http://i.imgur.com/uQ7XS.jpg

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Time at Home

Mike and I took a couples days off together last week as it was spring break and no daycare.  It was fun hanging out together and with Dominic.  We took lots of pics while were were all home.  He is sitting up really well...we can leave him unassisted for longer periods each day, it's amazing how quickly he improves.  


Doesn't he look big here?
All Smiles
Love those baby blues.
Going to a new park.  He's ready!
Swinging with mommy. I think all the fresh air and sights are a lot for him.  He gets kind of subdued when we are outside.
We think it's fun...Dominic??

Playing with my balloon.  It's fun to pull on the string.
Let's sing!
It feels so good to have all my fingers in my mouth!  We just want some teeth to come already!

My friend, Brennen, and I were giving each other smiles.
It's fun to play now that I'm seating up really well.
Huh? You want us to smile at you??
Maybe just a very faint smile....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw! how special to have some family time at home. i can't believe how fast dominick is growing up!! i love that you're keeping this blog, jodie, and i really look forward to seeing you and your family!! xoxox, nat