http://i.imgur.com/uQ7XS.jpg

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hanging out in January

It's been fun to see the boys interact together as Quinton gets older. He adores Dominic and always will smile and laugh when he see him. Dominic is great with him too. In the morning, he come in Q's room and say good morning. That make Q smile and just light up. The boys will also make noises back and forth with each other. This happens frequently in the car ride home. I watch them interact and think it must have been so boring for Dominic at this age to just have had only Mike and I. These two really keep each other entertained.
Recently, Dominic found that he can hide under Quinton's crib. This morning both boys were under the crib giggling together. It was a sweet moment. I have to try to get that on video and post that!




Get him Quinton!!!
Quinton's First Swim

Quinton's First Snow

Dominic loves to help Quinton




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maria said...

My goodness! The kids have grown so much!!! Dominic looks like Mike and Quinton reminds me of your father, Scott. Beautiful boys!