Mike had a day off to watch the boys one day after Christmas. He texts me as I'm leaving work and suggests pizza. Sounds great! He then suggests going to Chuckie Cheese. As soon as I get home, we pile in one car together and head out. During the drive, Dominic hands me a photo and say "look at my picture with Chuckie Cheese".
I'm a little confused as I thought we were on our way for dinner and games. I quickly realize this is not the first time today they will have been at Chuckie Cheese! Mike thought it would be funny to pull up and then show me all the tokens and tickets they had acquired earlier in the day.
I made a comment about let's hope none of the same people who were working this morning are still there. Guess who was letting people in? Oh, yes, someone who was working before and asked Mike "Weren't you here earlier today?" Nice.
(I don't know who wanted to come back to play games more...Mike or Dominic?)

No comments:
Post a Comment